Today was not a very productive day for me. I've been in a weird funk and only did the bare minimum. On the bright side, my daily post got some interesting comments. I thanked them and played nice but I like where this is going. It was good/bad enough to get the haters and trolls to come out. They'll most likely be the majority of the views and comments anyway. Tomorrow is stream day and I didn't do my test run today but I believe it will be good. I may sneak one in before the stream or figure it out on the fly. Hopefully I do the former though. I also need to figure out what I'm playing tomorrow. I think I need to get my spin wheel up and running as well as find some interactive things for my viewers real soon. I'll post a goal update after the stream tomorrow. Thanks for reading. @WhoIsOSmith
I dropped my daily post around mid day and it was a banger! It was a short clip and it almost instantly became my first 100 like video on TikTok. It was at 97 right out the gate and the other 3 came a few hours later! I have to put more Overwatch content out because the TikTok community loves it. I got a few more in the chamber already but I will be working on making some more real soon. My bro Wrecks got his VR2 today so I'll be back over in that realm real soon so I'm excited about that! I get to play After the Fall with a friend which is what I've been waiting for since I got the VR2. I'm not too great at making new friends, at least not lately anyway. I need to make a plan to get followers throughout the week as I am still at 66 on kick. I think this week I am going to post my current place in my goals to show where I am on my journey. I am also gonna post my first 100 like video on all my sites! I need to get back to reading and working out a plan this week as we...
I woke up pretty early considering I went to sleep real late. I polished up my room a bit more. I finally got around to getting my panels done. My package came in with the neon sign. I still don't have a great place for it right now because of my puzzle wall but I got a couple of ideas in mind. I hung it from the ceiling but the distance from the camera makes it unreadable. The other lights I put up are good but could be better. I either need a better camera or possibly move closer to the wall itself and I don't want to do the latter. I watched most of the new Ninja Turtles movie today and had a lovely brunch with the family. The projector screen went up well and tomorrow night I will get to test the temp storage situation. If I get the projector setup how I see it in my head, I believe I can play on that while streaming and it will give me a background worthy of my sign. I may have to mount the projector on the ceiling but I wouldn't be mad at that. I posted my daily arou...
Comments
Post a Comment