Day 17

 I dropped my daily content around lunchtime today. It was an old COD Zombie post. Not as popular as my other ones but still in the same path as before. As I enter week 3 I am still feeling good about this. I didn't post my other milestone today like planned but I will do it in the morning. I still have procrastinated on putting my plan down and I still haven't figured out the music situation. I did, however, start editing earlier this evening. I moved the laptop into my room so I'll be able to get some more done throughout the day tomorrow.  I plan on starting my day getting my Warframe out of the way early then get to getting it on some other things. I need to track down some of the stats from the sites to see what my progression has been so I can review them at week four. 

Tomorrow is stream day number 3 and I think I'll be playing VR as I may have a partner to play it with! If not, I'll be playing Spiderman Miles or, and I can't believe that I just realized this but, Mortal Kombat!!!! It drops tomorrow afternoon!!! I actually got excited just now! I really wanted to have another Injustice but this will have to do until it rolls back around.

Thanks for reading.

@WhoIsOSmith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day 15

Day 14