Day 16
Dropped my daily content around 4pm EST and it was a Fortnite clip. It broke my TikTok less than 700 curse but it did not get the likes that the last one got. I got a badge on my Facebook page for being a top 5% content creator for the week. I haven't check in on any views or stats yet but I believe at the end of the week or maybe end of the month, I will post some of the to see my progression.
I need to sit and chop up the footage tomorrow evening. I labeled all the clips and now I just need to sit down and get em right. I found an ally on Twitter who is also a streamer and he helped me get a few more followers on my kick. I haven't checked my status but I really need to get to writing out my plan of action asap.
I've been spending my day at work not working on what I want in life and I need to change that or spend more time after work, working on what I want.
I did some cross promo today and I have been working on making some daily post on FB to drum up interactions and followers to my gaming page.
Thanks for reading.
@WhoIsOSmith
Comments
Post a Comment